Use of Vehicle Policy
- Only the lessee is permitted to drive the vehicle.
- The lessee should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old and must always wear a helmet while riding.
- Lessee is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
- These motorcycles we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders.
- Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e... Boots or closed toe shoes, pants & eyewear.
- The lessee shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to lessee.
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding 200 Rupees.
- Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, Road side assistance and Taxes
- Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation. You must report such violations to a Lessor?s Representative as soon as possible.
- Towing service will be borne by the customer in case of unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure, we will take care in towing the bike at our own cost
- All our bikes have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that you follow speed guidelines ? our team gets automated updates on the bikes that exceed speed limits.
- The customer is liable for checking engine oils during a trip and maintaining the vehicle while on road. Any mechanical failures should be reported immediately. Customers may be held responsible in case of a mechanical failure resulting due to negligence of the normal maintenance while on the trip.
Prohibited Uses Policy
Prohibited uses include:
- Our motorcycles cannot be used for rallies and rally surcharges or any format of professional or amateur competitions and media usage
- By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended.
- In carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity;
- Permitting someone other than the Approved Rider who rented the vehicle to drive it
- Allowing the vehicle to be pushed or towed by anyone other than an authorized law enforcement or service vehicle
- In any race, test, competition or smoking while riding
- To carry persons or property for hire, such as operating as a taxi or parcel delivery service. You may, however, use the motorcycle for business purposes, such as attending meetings
- To transport any flammable, toxic, volatile, poisonous, dangerous or illegal substances;
- To make any alterations, additions or improvements to the vehicle
- Fuelling a vehicle with an improper type of fuel
- To perform any stunts of any kind, including ?Wheelies,? ?Burnouts? or any other similar act
- Valid Two-wheeler driving license
- Valid Government ID proof with address ( Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter, Pan card etc.)
Pick Up & Drop Policy
- Lessee must be present at the agreed date and time for both Pick up and Drop
- Delivered vehicle cannot be rejected after handover. Once accepted by Lessee or his/her representative at the time of pickup/ drop, vehicle is not to be returned before agreed contract period
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and photos shall be captured of the same
- One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party
- The drop-off location will be the same as the pick-up location.
Cancellation, Late Fees, Other Fees and Contract Violation Policy
Cancellation: Travelers may cancel their trip through our site or mobile app, and the cancellation is effective immediately.
- No show: 100% deduction
- Between 0 - 6 hrs of the pick-up time: 75% rental charges will be withheld.
- Between 6-24 hrs of the pick-up time: 50% rental charges will be withheld.
- Prior 24 Hrs: No cancellation Fee.
Late Fees: If traveller returns the motorcycle after 30 minutes of the specified return time, traveller will be charged a late fee of Bike Rented as per our hourly charge for first 4 hours. After 4 hours full day charge needs to be paid.
Contract violation: If you as a traveller violate any of the terms of this policy or the Terms and Conditions, you will be fined no less than 1000/-. This includes performing any and all stunts, allowing another person to ride the bike, or any other violation of our Policies.
Excess Km: The excess km charges will be calculated at the time of drop off and the customer will be required to pay the same at the parking location.
Any damages will be inspected at the spot and the charges will be collected on the spot as per the damage terms mentioned.
Over speeding: The bikes must be ridden within permissible limits. The speed limit for each vehicle is different which will be
specified at the time of booking. You must be under the speed limit specified by the company or the speed limit specified by the governing authority, whichever is lesser.
Cap on riding km: The rider agrees to adhere to the km cap limit of Crazy Wheels. The Motor Bikes have a km limit of 240km per day basis and the scooters have a km limit of 120 km per day basis.
Fuel is client?s responsibility. We will be giving you enough fuel to reach the nearest fuel pump.
Helmet is mandatory while riding Crazy Wheels bike. Only one helmet will be provided per booking. Any extras will be charged at Rs. 50 per 24 hours.
The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
The representative shall check the bike and its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Motorbike and was agreed between the lessee and lessor will not be chargeable to the Lessee.
Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover. Opening up a stitched joint will not be chargeable.
Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Lessee
In case of an accident or collision, the Lessee must report it to the owner and/or Crazy Wheels immediately. The Lessee must file a police report and provide the report number when available. The rider members are accountable to pay a standard amount towards the accident insurance not exceeding Rs. 15,000(which may vary depending on the severity of the damage). The members are bound to pay for the repairs incurred due to damages caused by the collision/accident.
Any charges exceeding Rs. 15,000 will be claimed from the insurance.
The above point is not valid for bikes exceeding 200cc. In such cases the actual repair amount must be borne by the rides/user. The insurance will only be claimed if the loss is exceeding 25% of the bike value.
In the event of a collision, either due to the fault of the rider himself or due to any other unavoidable instance, the costs involved in towing or confiscation of bikes are to be borne by the members alone
Inactive hours during the repair period shall be charged to the rider member at 50% of the per day rental amount